Thank you for your purchase!
We at Aurora Royal Wholesale strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
If there is anything further we can do for you,
1. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason you can do so up to 7 working days after receipt of the garments. This is often referred to as your "cooling off period" and the 7 days commence the day after you receive the garments. You must notify us within the "cooling off period" and this must be in writing - letter, email or call. A full refund will be made within 14 days of your cancellation following inspection of the returned garment. It is the customer's responsibility to return the item in perfect condition. The following terms apply:
All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging. (please take care when unpacking & repacking)
Please ensure that garments are tried on over your own clothing.
For hygiene reasons we will not accept returns on garments that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition or which have hygiene seals removed.
Do not return any garments without contacting us in advance.
Please enclose a covering letter explaining the reason for the return in full.
We cannot be held responsible for garments lost in transit.
We recommend that you send by registered post & retain proof of posting.
We will not make refunds to a third party.
Any damage or missing items will be charged for. Our carriage charge is not refundable.
PLEASE RETURN ALL ITEMS TO:
GOOD FOR BABIES LTD,
6 LANCING ROAD, ORPINGTON
BR60QT, KENT, UK
2. We may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on the website
3. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected
4. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
5. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
6. We aim to respond to e-mail, and written queries within 36hrs. Our Customer Services can answer your telephone queries Mondayto Friday between 11.00am and 4.00pm
7. In respect of complaints, we will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 14 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what we propose should be done
Copyright © 2017 GOOD FOR BABIES. All Rights Reserved.